Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last day of primary

Today was my last day of primary. It was very very very boring. Next Sunday mom is going to come pick me up out of primary!I so exited. But the thing is I still have to go in to the valeints class til January. But no more singing time or sharing time! Yah!!!! I'm going to miss my teachers though. I just remembered that next Sunday is my 12th birthday. My mom taking me into young wemens on my birthday. Good bye primary hello young wemens.
Happy Birthday Sadie!!!!
Congrates!!!!!

1 comment:

Granny's Blog said...

I'll try not to have your birthday card arrive late, Sadie. Your cousin Luke's b'day was June 3 and I realized it on June 3rd! I tried to call but I only got the answering machine. I'm glad you've gotten older and can go into young women. It's spelled women and doesn't have an "s" after it - Young Women. I bet your mom puts an"s" on it! I love you! Granny.